We offer classes for children birth through the 5th grade through which they can experience the love of God, hear Bible stories about Jesus, learn Biblical truths, and grow in their understanding of what it means to be a Christian. All of our Sunday school teachers are trained in Safe Sanctuaries. Directors and Nursery Staff are trained in Infant/Child CPR and First Aid.
"Sprouts" Preschool Classes
- Crib Nursery is for infants 6 weeks old to walking with a staff ratio of one adult to every three babies.
- Toddlers: Beginning walkers through two years of age
- Two Year Olds: Children age 2 by August 31
- Three Year Olds: Children age 3 by August 31
- Four Year Olds: Children age 4 by August 31
The Greenhouse… growing
to be like Jesus
IN “The Greenhouse"
kindergarten through 5th graders experience “rotation Sunday school"
where the same Bible story or theme is taught for 4-6 weeks. Each week,
children rotate to a different station. The story or theme remains the same,
but the children encounter it in different ways in each station. Repetition is
an important part of the rotational learning style. The variety of experiences
keeps interest high throughout the unit. Teachers teach the same lesson, with
age-level adjustments, for the length of the rotation.
- Creation Station – Art
- Rolling Rivers Playhouse – Drama
- Tool Shed – Bible Skills and Games
- Discovery Patch – Science
- Garden of Eat'n - Cooking
built on the Rock
Sunday and Easter
of the Spirit