Every Saturday, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
A Message from Rev. Dr. Jeff Patterson . . .
Thanks for visiting our website! We do hope you will visit us in person one Sunday. As you plan your visit to Wesley Memorial here are a few things you might want to know:
- 8:30 am: A Casual Traditional Service located in our Chapel
- 8:30 am: A Contemporary Service in our Fellowship Hall
- 9:45 am: A Contemporary Service in our Fellowship Hall
- 11:00 am: A Traditional Service in our Sanctuary
Sunday School: We have Sunday School for all ages beginning at 9:45am. For Sunday School classes and times please visit the “Learn and GROW" tab on our website or contact:
- Debbie Foust for Children's Sunday School
- Steven Nelson for Student Sunday School
- Erin Beall for Adult Sunday School
Child Care is available for children ages 6 weeks to three years old from 8:15 am until 12:15 pm for parents and caregivers to worship and attend Sunday school. Infants and toddlers can be dropped off in the Nursery in C217 and 2’s and 3s in Room C219 located on the Preschool Hallway. You can get there easily from the Front Circle parking lot off Chestnut Drive. All of our childcare workers have been Safe Sanctuary trained. For questions about childcare please contact Debbie Foust.
Your first visit to Wesley Memorial doesn't have to be a Sunday. We'd love for you to join us at any of our upcoming events. Contact Jeff Patterson to learn what events may be right for you.