Worship at Wesley Memorial is time to connect with Jesus Christ and joyfully celebrate God's presence. This connection takes place through word . . . through music . . . through prayer . . . and through encounter with other worshippers. Each Sunday there are three different services representing several styles of worship and are open to everyone.
- The 8:30 am service is held in the intimate Chapel setting and offers traditional hymns and a sermon grounded in biblical themes relevant to contemporary life.
- The 9:45 am Contemporary service is held in the Fellowship Hall. The music offered by the Horizon Praise Band and Singers is robust and spirited. A message designed to connect contemporary people with God's Word is part of the service. The mood is casual and relaxed and coffee is always brewing.
- The 11:00 am service is held in the majestic cathedral-style Sanctuary and is a powerful liturgical worship experience. The Chancel Choir, backed by our Austin Organ, brings some of the great music of the church to this service. The Bible-based sermons challenge and equip the hearers toward spiritual growth. This service also features a time especially for children.
- Weekly Communion is held at 11:00 am on Wednesdays (September - May) in the Chapel.
- Vespers service is held on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm in the Chapel.
Although we worship in different settings and styles, our focus is always on connecting people to Jesus Christ and with the community of faith at Wesley Memorial so that together we may be spiritually healthy followers of Jesus Christ and live in ways that transform the world.
The Sacrament of Holy Communion is celebrated in all services on the first Sunday in each month as well as Christmas Eve, Holy Thursday, and each Wednesday (September-May) at 11 am in the Chapel.