Advent at Wesley Memorial Church
Advent is the 40 days leading up to the "12 Days of Christmas" (the days after Christmas day). The 4o days serve as spiritual preparation for the divine revelation of Christ's holy birth into our world, and indeed to "let every heart prepare Him room."
The first Sunday in Advent is November 28th. All are invited to join us this Advent season as we embark together on this journey.
Pick up a copy of "Not Yet Christmas: Its Time for Advent" for $5 in the Bridge Cafe, church office or Narthex any Sunday in Advent.
Christmas Eve Schedule and Special Events at Wesley Memorial
- Community Christmas Tree Lighting - Friday, December 3rd at 6pm - Location: Front Circle Lot
Live Christmas music, hot cocoa, candy canes! Help us countdown and light the big tree!
- Gingerbread Bash - Saturday, December 11th at 11am - Location: Dining Hall
Please join us for a fun family Christmas experience! We will be playing games, singing songs, eating lunch, building a gingerbread nativity, and learning about the first Christmas ever. It's going to be a bash! Register today - it's FREE
(This is not a drop-off event. The whole family attends together.)
- Christmas Drive-Thru Experience - Sunday, December 19th 5:00pm-6:30pm - Location: Entire Campus (enter via Sanctuary side)
Christmas Eve Worship Schedule
Christmas Eve Worship
All services are candlelight and will serve (individually wrapped) Communion.
No lovefeast will be served this year. Video overflow seating is available for each service via the Dining Hall as needed. The 3pm and 5pm services will be livestreamed via Facebook and on wesleymemorial.org/live
- 3pm Contemporary in Fellowship Hall
- 5pm Traditional in Sanctuary
- 7pm Traditional in Sanctuary
- 11pm Traditional in Sanctuary